In July of 1891, the Schuylerville Standard had an advertisement that M.H. DeLong’s Bazaar was “closing sale” and had a sale at cost of straw hats both trimmed and untrimmed. The business was at 128 Broadway in Schuylerville. However, in 1893, DeLong’s was still at the same location selling Ladies Furnishing Goods. Based on the current street numbers, this property would be near the Sonn Building.